No Company Cleans Carpet Better than Alamo Steam Team
To Provide the Most Remarkable Cleaning Experience in San Antonio!
Same Day Cleaning Available
We Use Our Own Water
Alamo Steam Team was founded on a mission to deliver a high-quality cleaning experience with an unmatched sense of warmth, respect, and customer service
Reputation – San Antonio’s most seasoned flooring professionals, interior designers, and realtors refer our company exclusively. We want to be known as the cleaning professionals you can depend on.
Experience – Alamo Steam Team is familiar with unusual soiling conditions, as well as experienced in all
types of textiles and hard surfaces.
Education – Alamo Steam Team holds four major bodying certifications in our industry: IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certifications), MRC (Master Rug Cleaner), NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association), and MRC (Certified State of Texas Mold Remediation Contractors).
Systems – Alamo Steam Team uses the most state of the art equipment and cleaning techniques that provide maximum soil removal without over wetting your carpet and leaving sticky residue behind.
Guarantee – Alamo Steam Team has a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not completely thrilled with the service experience provided, Alamo Steam Team will rush back to your location at NO CHARGE and NO OBLIGATION. If you are still not satisfied, we will easily issue a refund.
Call Now to Schedule!
Our goal is to help you receive the stress-free cleaning you deserve
Top Rated & Local to San Antonio
We Thrive Off Excellent Customer Service
We Offer Free Estimates & Discounts
We're Constantly Improving
Offering Free Estimates & Discounts
Certified Technicians, Professional Results
Offering Residential & Commercial
Sanitizing and Disinfection Services
Help During Difficult Times
Interested in protecting your home or business from the spread of pathogens? Contact us at (210) 599-9726 for a FREE ESTIMATE.
How to effectively protect your home or business during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic?
The spread of the Coronavirus is now too close to home for comfort in San Antonio, TX. The number of confirmed cases is increasing day by day and state and local governments are now taking the proper precautions necessary to effectively limit the spread of the virus.
For more information, please visit the CDC.
We encourage you not to live in fear and panic as we can provide effective disinfecting solutions to protecting your home or business.
How does the disinfection process work?
To effectively disinfect your home or business, we approach this by a customizable four-step process that involves an electrostatic sprayer and technology to allow particles to adhere to objects.
1. PRE-TESTING – Our first step is identifying your concerns, requirements, and heavy-traffic areas and touchpoints. We use swab ATP testing in selected areas to measure our effectiveness and control.
2. PATHOGEN RESET – Using electrostatic sprayers, we apply an EPA registered sanitizer that effectively kills 99.97% of pathogens on surfaces.
3. RESIDUAL PROTECTION – After we have sanitized the surface, we will apply a 90-day residual protective coating that “mechanically kills” pathogens that land on surfaces.
4. POST-TESTING – Our final approach is ATP post-testing. We will review the pre-tested areas 24-hours later to identify our effectiveness and ensure protection will be effective moving forward.
How do I protect my home or business against the Coronavirus?
• Reduce human contact
• Advise individuals to stay home and not to arrive to work if sick
• Constant wipe-down of high-traffic touchpoints
• Make extra tissues, soap, and alcohol-based sanitizers readily available
• Engage your state/local health departments to confirm channels of communication
• Sanitize and protect your home with our professional disinfection system
How does the residual protection work?
It works in conjunction with your continued cleaning practices. Using an electrostatic sprayer, we are able to cover a broad area of your business or home and prevents pathogens from leaching onto the surface and spreading.
Common wipes and disinfectant sprays are only effective momentarily when wet. These wipes and sprays kill pathogens chemically.
Our protective coating kills pathogens mechanically. The coating is similar to laying down a protective bed or layer of nails and punctures the pathogen on impact. This prevents different pathogens from evolving into different strains. Common disinfectant sprays and wipes allow pathogens to evolve, mutate, and lose its effectiveness. Our mechanical kill prevents the spread of pathogens and safely protects the area.
Alamo Steam Team
Hours of Operation
8am - 5pm