No Company Cleans Carpet Better than Alamo Steam Team
To Provide the Most Remarkable Cleaning Experience in San Antonio!
Same Day Cleaning Available
We Use Our Own Water
Alamo Steam Team was founded on a mission to deliver a high-quality cleaning experience with an unmatched sense of warmth, respect, and customer service
Reputation – San Antonio’s most seasoned flooring professionals, interior designers, and realtors refer our company exclusively. We want to be known as the cleaning professionals you can depend on.
Experience – Alamo Steam Team is familiar with unusual soiling conditions, as well as experienced in all
types of textiles and hard surfaces.
Education – Alamo Steam Team holds four major bodying certifications in our industry: IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certifications), MRC (Master Rug Cleaner), NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association), and MRC (Certified State of Texas Mold Remediation Contractors).
Systems – Alamo Steam Team uses the most state of the art equipment and cleaning techniques that provide maximum soil removal without over wetting your carpet and leaving sticky residue behind.
Guarantee – Alamo Steam Team has a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not completely thrilled with the service experience provided, Alamo Steam Team will rush back to your location at NO CHARGE and NO OBLIGATION. If you are still not satisfied, we will easily issue a refund.
Call Now to Schedule!
Our goal is to help you receive the stress-free cleaning you deserve
Top Rated & Local to San Antonio
We Thrive Off Excellent Customer Service
We Offer Free Estimates & Discounts
We're Constantly Improving
Offering Free Estimates & Discounts
Certified Technicians, Professional Results
See For Yourself Why We're Top Rated
Over the years, we have successfully washed and gracefully cleaned fine oriental rugs throughout the state of Texas! Our company has invested in equipment and continuing education to be considered a true, Top Rated, Master Rug Cleaner and we are confident in offering the most exceptional rug cleaning services in San Antonio, TX.
- Compressed Air Dirt-Free Dusting
- Dye Stability Testing for Colorfastness
- Cold-Watered Submersion Hand-Wash w/ Anti-Microbial solution
- Decontamination Bath (For Severe pet urine, moth deterrent, and mold contamination)
- Gentle Soft-Water Rinse
- Drying Chamber Room
- Rug Fringe Inspection & Cleaning
- Final Inspection
- Pet Odor removal
- Scotchgard Fiber Protectant
- Tyvek Storage Wrapping
- Non-Slip Rug Pad
Avoid Giving Permission For Any Carpet Cleaner To Clean Your Rug
You could risk the possibility of irreversible damage, dye bleeding, incomplete pet urine removal, and musty odors from improper drying methods.
The differences from top down cleaning in-home and true proven rug washing in a bath are monumental!
Without the proper knowledge, many customers will unknowingly pay your average wall-to-wall carpet cleaner to “pass over” your precious area rug for a “deep clean.” This may work for wall-to-wall carpet, but your delicate rug is a different story. A full submersion bath and proper techniques call for a thorough, gentle cleaning of your rug.
In-Home Cleaning Methods are Ineffective
The top-down or steam cleaning method not only cannot remove all the soil from the foundation and the pile of the rug, but it is also synonymous with harsh and inappropriate chemicals and detergents. In-home cleaning processes usually call for spraying hot water, alkaline solutions onto the face of the rug and extracting.
- You not only run the risk of them saturating your hardwood floors or scratching your tile or natural stone, but you are not receiving an effective cleaning. You are paying for them to clean just the surface without removing the soil embedded in the fibers.
- This process does not call for proper drying techniques. Without proper drying, you are leaving your rug for risk of mold and mildew growth.
- You could ruin the carpet pile without proper grooming causing splotchy and wand marks to remain.
- Wool rugs can cause a deep, “wet dog” smell when wet causing your home to smell without thoroughly drying
- HIGH HEAT OR HIGH ALKALINITY can cause the dyes to bleed
At Alamo Steam Team, we take pride in properly cleaning your fine oriental rugs and area rugs with careful precision. If you would like a quote or more information, please contact our office at 210-599-9726 or you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alamo Steam Team
Hours of Operation
8am - 5pm